Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm back

Dear Blog,

I'm back again! Sorry for not continue writing~

Well, lots of thing happened since the last time i wrote it! I didn't expect such a thing could happened so fast between both of us...Thanks to my friend this time , that i'm lucky to know early! If not i would be another victim! That's why i'm away for a while to cool and clear my mind...

Well, it's not late to move forward since its beginning of the year! I'm moving forward as usual with more courage and positive thinking to start things up again!

For the meantime, i'm targeting to do my best in my studies and get a full scholarship when my degree starts in september! I CAN ACHIEVE IT and NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Besides that, i would like to wish good luck and all the best to my university friends who are sitting final exams! Ganbatte!

No comments:

Post a Comment