Friday, December 31, 2010

The Best New Year Gift I Have For This Year!

What a great day!!! After traveling to the south to spend time with someone that i like, now i'm back home again~

Tonight, i wished the time pass as slow as it can be and accompanied by the breeze of the sea, it seems to freeze the time on earth for this short period of time. Besides that, tonight i can't help looking at you as you looked very beautiful!!! I love staring at your hair when the gentle breeze blows your hair! I told myself this is the most beautiful woman i ever met in my life! We spent most of our time talking and laughing at the seaside and i didn't notice the time that passes by. I didn't know you love fireworks so much and what a coincident i bought it for our new year's eve date. I hope it will be the most memorable time for you! Thank you, TIME for answering my new year's eve wish and i sincerely appreciate it!!

It's been ages, i didn't feel such a warm happy feeling from my heart and now i can feel it again. I miss her so much and no words could described what i'm feeling now! Your caring feeling which you have showed me was the most precious gift above all which i have for this year!!!
I will sacrifice myself no matter how much it takes to make you be the most luckiest girl in this earth!

Before i end my day, i would like to conclude the memorable moment i had with a quote:

Love is Patient, Love is Kind.
It does not Envy, it does not Boast, it is not Proud.
It is not Rude, it is not Self-Seeking,
It is Not Easily Angered, it keeps No Record of Wrongs.
Love does not Delight in evil but Rejoices with the Truth.
It always Protects, always Trusts, always Hopes, always Perseveres.

Thank you, thee for giving the best gift on earth for this year year! I Miss You Always~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment