Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve

Dear Santa,

Thank you very much for giving me such a fun time together with my friends Alamgir and Yuan Ying.Although today,it was raining heavily in the afternoon,the laughter that we had, drown away the rain that fall from the sky!!!I appreciate and grateful for having wonderful blessing this year especially on this special season!

Besides that,i'm having a great time bringing my friends around my hometown. They love it very much and it makes me happy too! It's part of of me that,when they are happy and i'm happy ^_^ Tonight i did called and talked to the girl that i like and both of us were happy ^_^ hehehehe~

Lastly,thank you again Santa for giving me such a wonderful time,today ^_^ It is the best gifts for me this year. Hohohohohoho~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment